Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 03:22, October 15, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The Incoming Runner uses "Incoming!" with "Fall Back!" to a maintain permanent speed boost (as well as minor healing) via shouts. It also has near permanent Anti-KD and Cripple with "I am Unstoppable!" and Enduring Harmony. Lastly speccing into a Mesmer secondary it is able to take Hex Breaker (unlike most running builds) and two cheap hex removals to make sure snares won't last a long time.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Mesmer Command=12+1+1 Leadership=8+1 Domination=5 Inspiration=9][Enduring Harmony]["Incoming!"]["Fall Back!"]["I am unstoppable!"][Ether Signet][Inspired Hex][Revealed Hex][Hex Breaker][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor should have full Survivor's Insignias or Centurion's Insignias. Bring the best vigor rune affordable, 2 vitae runes, a command headpiece, a rune of Minor Command, and a rune of Minor Leadership.
- Your weapons sets should be:
- Set#1: A one-handed weapon with +5 energy and +30 Health and a command shield with -5 damage 20% chance and +30 health.
- Set#2: A staff with 10 energy, +5 energy while health is over 50%, +5 energy and +30 health.
- Keep your speed up by alternating between "Incoming!" and "Fall Back!". Use hex breaker well before aggroing a mob of golems or imps. Ideally, it should be recharged by the time a hex is cast on you, so you may use it again quickly. If you do get hexed after this, use Revealed hex or Inspired Hex and keep moving.
- Cast hex breaker at the start of Dreadnought's Drift in case you get the spawn that forces you to aggro the caster mob. Run to the right side and avoid aggroing the Stone Summit Heretics at all costs!
- In Snake Dance, you can have a very long "I am unstoppable!" at any title rank with Enduring Harmony, so take advantage of it. When you get to the pass where trolls can first be seen before the cave, cast hex breaker so it can recharge in case multiple ice golems spawn.
- In Talus Chute, cast enduring harmony before aggroing the shadows. Use "I am unstoppable!" with Enduring Harmony before the Azure shadows and move fast.
- If at any time, your energy is lower than 7, cast ether signet. Often, if you have 7 energy and cast it, you will regen to 8 and lose its benefit.
- Excessive hexes.
- If you don't feel you need the extra hex removal, "Never Surrender!" or "Never Give Up!" may replace inspired or revealed hex.