Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:17, 22 November 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A great Mid-line support Character, the Expel Paragon is able to both effectively remove Hexes from the party, as well as De-buff powerful Enchantments such as Aegis. Having an unlimited energy supply, via Aggressive Refrain and "Go for the Eyes!", he is also able to aid in a Spike capacity.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Me spear=11+1+2 leadership=11+1 command=8+1 dom=3][Mirror of Disenchantment][Expel Hexes][Wild Throw][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Anthem of Flame][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Centurions armour
- 15^50 Sundering/Vampiric Spear of Fortitude
- Dual 20% FC modded domination staff
- Shield of Fortitude.
- Use Expel Hexes when necessary on allies.
- Use Mirror of Disenchantment to prevent an Aegis Chain, or help with a coordinated Spike.
- At the beginning of a match, use Aggressive Refrain and begin attacking. Once you have built up enough adrenalin, use GftE to gain a net amount of energy, as well as refresh Aggressive Refrain.
- Use Spear of Lightning to help with a Spike.
- Use Vicious Attack in synergy with "Go for the Eyes!" to have a good chance to to cause Deep Wound.
- Skills that limit adrenaline gain, or that limit or prevent the use of Chants and Shouts.
- Overwhelming hex-pressure.