This build has been archived as of 16:17, 22 November 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
A great Mid-line support Character, the Expel Paragon is able to both effectively remove Hexes from the party, as well as De-buff powerful Enchantments such as Aegis. Having an unlimited energy supply, via Aggressive Refrain and "Go for the Eyes!", he is also able to aid in a Spike capacity.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Me spear=11+1+2 leadership=11+1 command=8+1 dom=3][Mirror of Disenchantment][Expel Hexes][Wild Throw][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Anthem of Flame][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Centurions armour
- 15^50 Sundering/Vampiric Spear of Fortitude
- Dual 20% FC modded domination staff
- Shield of Fortitude.
- Use Expel Hexes when necessary on allies.
- Use Mirror of Disenchantment to prevent an Aegis Chain, or help with a coordinated Spike.
- At the beginning of a match, use Aggressive Refrain and begin attacking. Once you have built up enough adrenalin, use GftE to gain a net amount of energy, as well as refresh Aggressive Refrain.
- Use Spear of Lightning to help with a Spike.
- Use Vicious Attack in synergy with "Go for the Eyes!" to have a good chance to to cause Deep Wound.
- Skills that limit adrenaline gain, or that limit or prevent the use of Chants and Shouts.
- Overwhelming hex-pressure.