Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:24, November 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=parag/mes spear=12+1+1 leader=9+1 command=9+1 dom=3][cruel spear][Vicious Attack]["Go For The Eyes!" (PvP)][optional]["Brace Yourself!" (PvP)][optional][aggressive refrain][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Cry of Frustration@3]/[[Mirror of Disenchantment]/[[Power Spike@3] for the first optional.
- [[Anthem of Weariness@10]/[[Anthem of Flame@10]/[[Anthem of Envy@10] for the second optional slot.
- Survivor's and/or Centurion's Insignias, as you see fit.
- Generic Swap: Vampiric Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("I Can See Clearly Now" inscription)
- Aggressive Refrain Swap: +5e Spear of Fortitude, Focus ("Live for Today" inscription)
- Elemental Swap: Elemental Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("I Can See Clearly Now" inscription)
- Anti-Cripple Swap: +5e Spear of Fortitude, Shield of Fortitude ("Swift as Wind" inscription)
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain on yourself, use your Shouts and Chants to maintain it (if running Anthem of Envy, use it just before engaging).
- Autoattack to deal damage.
- Assist in spikes with Cruel Spear and or Vicious Attack.
- Use "Go for the Eyes!" during spikes to increase critical hit chances for yourself and others. Also use this to maintain energy.
- Use "Brace Yourself!" to protect allies from knockdown.
- Use your Mesmer optionals as necessary.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with Signet of Return.
- Consider Wild Throw to counter stances.
- Never Surrender!" can be run over "Brace Yourself!" for anti-pressure.