Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:28, March 6, 2011 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/d scythe=12 leadership=10+1+1 motiv=7+1 command=4][asuran scan][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][go for the eyes][the power is yours][Aura of Holy Might][optional][/build]
- First Optional
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]: More energy
- [[Wearying Strike@12]: For DW
- [[Victorious Sweep@12]: For more spammable damage
- [["There's Nothing to Fear!"@10]: If you have bad healers or want to go for elite area on HM
- Second Optional
- [[Aggressive Refrain@12]: If you don't care about -20 armor and want to have faster attack speed
- [[Drunken Master@10]: If you care about -20 armor or want IMS or use alcohol
- Maintain Aura of Holy Might.
- Use Asuran Scan on a foe, followed by scythe attacks.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" when they have recharged.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Standard antimelee
- Other elites, such as Wounding Strike, if you find energy manageable with gfte.
- "I am Unstoppable!" in kd-heavy areas.
- Playing this with a smiter in your party with Strength of Honor is optimal.
- Party-wide adrenaline boosters, such as Dark Fury, will allow you to drop TPiY for a different elite, or GftE if you want to keep TPiY to support your party.
- Having at least 5 allies is optimal for energy management, and the allies need not be party members (pets and mission NPCs are affected by TPIY and GFTE).