Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:30, 24 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Using Paragon's energy management and critical hit capabilities, the P/D Nightfall Hybrid Spiker allows you to deal critical hits with a scythe, one of the deadliest weapons in Guild Wars.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build name="Nightfall Hybrid Spiker" prof=parag/dervi leader=9+1+2 comman=9+2 scythe=12][reapers sweep][victorious sweep][eremites attack][go for the eyes][anthem of flame][aggressive refrain][remedy signet][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max armor, Vigor/Vitae Runes if possible, Centurion Insignias as Aggressive Refrain should always be active.
- Zealous Scythe for battles, have an energy set ready for emergency Aggressive Refrain.
- Activate Aggressive Refrain just before entering battle.
- After a few hits, activate "Go for the Eyes!", and immediately use Reaper's Sweep.
- If the hit was critical, the damage will be outrageous. Follow up with Eremite's Attack as to not give your enemy a chance to heal.
- When affected by weakness or blindness, use Remedy Signet.
- When running particularly low on health, use Victorious Sweep.
- Anti-shout skills.
- Energy denial.
- Unluckiness (80% chance to hit critical with Reaper's Sweep.)
- Blazing Finale. Exchange for either signet, definitely helps add cumulative damage to all adjacent targets.
- Burning Refrain. Works similarly to how Blazing Finale works, except it can be recycled forever. This requires extra energy or else you won't be able to chain with Aggressive Refrain.
- You can switch Leader's Comfort with Remedy Signet for some extra healing. It would be perfect when your SURE that the enemy has no condition skills.
- I based this off of Build: P/W ParaThumper.
- Myself only having Guild Wars: Nightfall, I've noticed no one has come up with an excellent mix of Paragon and Dervish - this is my attempt to create a build using those classes.