This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Weaken Knees as a cheap pressure hex against monks to stop them kiting as well as a cover hex giving bar compression.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any Curses=12+1+1 Soulreaping=12+1][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Weaken Knees][Rip Enchantment][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][optional][Res Sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Optional is for utility such as:
- Surivor's Insignia's with a Superior Rune of Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Sets.
- Spear + Shield Sets
- High Energy Sets
- Hex melee with your anti-melee hexes, cover all with Defile Defenses
- Use Weaken Knees to pressure opponents
- Foul Feast away dangerous conditions such as Deep Wound, Daze, Blind and Poison (against Deadly Arts sins)
- Rip Enchantments
- Take GoLE in the optional slot and drop FF + Plague Sending for more hexes/defence.