Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 23:00, May 21, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The SV Curses build is a revamp of the original SV Necro, but instead focuses on Curses as well as Spoil Victor. This takes out bad life-stealing skills in place of anti-melee hexes. SV works on any enemy casting spells on targets with lower health (this includes healers).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/? BloodMagic=11+1 Curses=11+1+1 SoulReaping=8+1][Spoil Victor][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Optional][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig> Optional 1
- Shield Bash
- Grasping Earth
- Pious Concentration can be used for anti-interrupt.
- Shield of Force
- Appropriate Insignia (Survivors listed below)
- A +5 energy Spear of Fortitude
- A set of Shields, each with AL +10 vs. X and -20% Crippling.
- A 20/20 Blood Magic offhand, for when you're not under attack
- Use Faintheartedness on enemy melee/rangers.
- Spoil Victor can be thrown on almost anything. Monks who heal allies with lower health take damage, as will most pressurers
- Use Defile Defenses as a cover hex.
- Use Foul Feast for condition removal, send conditions back with Plague Sending.
- Rip Enchantments with your enchant removal skill of choice.
- Standard anti-caster counters
- Heavy Hex removal, such as PnH
- Insidious Parasite for more life-stealing and melee-shutdown.
- Enfeeble for spreading weakness
- Parasitic Bond for a cheap cover-hex and self heal.
- Barbed Signet to spread bleeding with each spell cast.
- Life Siphon for more degeneration pressure that goes well with Barbed Signet.