Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 21:50, 11 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is one of few builds that utilizes the Soul Reaping skill Icy Veins in order to deal massive area of effect damage and shut down heavy enchantment monks. This build is primarily aimed at PvE usage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/any soulre=12+1+2 deathm=12+2][rising bile][icy veins][rotting flesh][vile miasma][deathly swarm][putrid explosion][consume corpse][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Scar Pattern Armor or Cabalist's Armor with Bloodstained Boots is recommended.
- A 20/20 Death Wand with 20/20 Death Offhand.
- Ghial's Staff, Bortak's Bone Staff, or Woe Spreader are also acceptable choices.
This build is used to spread out degenerative effects, shutdown prot monks, and deal massive area of effect damage. A basic casting round starts thus:
- Find a monk or other soft target.
- Make sure to call your target for the rest of your party members so that they know who to attack.
- Begin your casting round by starting off with Rotting Flesh followed by Deathly Swarm.
- End the round by casting Icy Veins on your target. Once the target dies, it will spread area of effect damage to all foes around them. This will put the rest of the cluster (assuming they clustered) near the point of death.
- Use the fresh body to either restore your hp/energy (Consume Corpse), spread poison to your enemies (Necrotic Traversal), shutdown the protection spammers (Well of the Profane), add more degeneration (Well of Suffering), or put out one more bit of spike damage(Putrid Explosion).
- Rinse and repeat.
The main counter for this build would be another necromancer or necromancer secondary that is very good at corpse control or just straight spiking damage. This build's main weakness is no one dying. It relies heavily on people dying for energy and their corpses for most of the skills.
Frostbound Armor/armor vs. cold damage is also another good counter-strategy.
Other than listed above, replace Resurrection Signet with a hard rez such as Resurrection Chant or something equivalent depending on your secondary class.
This build doesn't work very effectively against single targets. It is more aimed at groups of 3 or more.