Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:12, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses Depravity to produce ample e-denial and pressure to opposing casters. With the inclusion of various types of hexes and condition-transfer, this build accomplishes both shut-down as well as noteworthy team support.
Attribute and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/any curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][depravity][faintheartedness][defile defenses] [foul feast][plague sending][rip enchantment][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- See #Variants.
- Radiant armor, highest Vigor rune affordable, Attunement or Vitae runes.
- A Curses focus with a "Forget Me Not" inscription (for higher chances of hex stacking on more targets) and a Fortitude mod or an Aptitude mod.
- A curses staff with a HCT incription and an insightful headpiece. The suffix part is up to the player. Fortitude for more health, or mastery for higher curses.
- Standard Defensive sets.
- Moving in, select your target (preferably a Monk) and hex with Depravity. If the monk is already enchanted (probably pre-veiling), quickly use Rip Enchantment and then hex with Defile Defenses.
- Hex melee foes with Faintheartedness.
- Foul Feast harmful conditions off of your healer, like deep wound, cripple and daze. Make sure to keep blind off of your frontliner(s) as well.
- Return those conditions with Plague Sending.
- Use your optional slot as necessary.
- Rigor Mortis instead of Defile Defenses as a nice cover hex, along with making your melee unblockable to target foe.
- Parasitic Bond instead of Defile Defenses as a more reliable cover hex.
- Enfeeble for condition covering for more harmful conditions, such as Deep Wound, Cripple, or Daze.
- Price of Failure as general melee hate.
- Reckless Haste as another melee hate option.
- Spirit of Failure almost as effective as Price of Failure, with minimal energy regain.
- Signet of Lost Souls for energy management and minor heals.
- Insidious Parasite for on-hit life-stealing. While not as long lasting as Price of Failure, it has the added benefit of not being limited by protective enchantments.
- Grasping Earth for a snare for both TA and HA.
- Ward Against Foes a snare for HA.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for additional energy management.
- Hex removal.
- General caster hate.
- Ironically, energy denial.