This build has been archived as of 00:12, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses Depravity to produce ample e-denial and pressure to opposing casters. With the inclusion of various types of hexes and condition-transfer, this build accomplishes both shut-down as well as noteworthy team support.
Attribute and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/any curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][depravity][faintheartedness][defile defenses] [foul feast][plague sending][rip enchantment][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- See #Variants.
- Radiant armor, highest Vigor rune affordable, Attunement or Vitae runes.
- A Curses focus with a "Forget Me Not" inscription (for higher chances of hex stacking on more targets) and a Fortitude mod or an Aptitude mod.
- A curses staff with a HCT incription and an insightful headpiece. The suffix part is up to the player. Fortitude for more health, or mastery for higher curses.
- Standard Defensive sets.
- Moving in, select your target (preferably a Monk) and hex with Depravity. If the monk is already enchanted (probably pre-veiling), quickly use Rip Enchantment and then hex with Defile Defenses.
- Hex melee foes with Faintheartedness.
- Foul Feast harmful conditions off of your healer, like deep wound, cripple and daze. Make sure to keep blind off of your frontliner(s) as well.
- Return those conditions with Plague Sending.
- Use your optional slot as necessary.
- Rigor Mortis instead of Defile Defenses as a nice cover hex, along with making your melee unblockable to target foe.
- Parasitic Bond instead of Defile Defenses as a more reliable cover hex.
- Enfeeble for condition covering for more harmful conditions, such as Deep Wound, Cripple, or Daze.
- Price of Failure as general melee hate.
- Reckless Haste as another melee hate option.
- Spirit of Failure almost as effective as Price of Failure, with minimal energy regain.
- Signet of Lost Souls for energy management and minor heals.
- Insidious Parasite for on-hit life-stealing. While not as long lasting as Price of Failure, it has the added benefit of not being limited by protective enchantments.
- Grasping Earth for a snare for both TA and HA.
- Ward Against Foes a snare for HA.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for additional energy management.
- Hex removal.
- General caster hate.
- Ironically, energy denial.