This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build uses synergy effects from Aura of the Lich in combination with sacrifice costs and the skills Animate Bone Horror and Animate Vampiric Horror, allowing the Minion Master to heal his minions very effectively.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any deathm=12+1+3 soulre=12+1][putrid bile][Animate Vampiric Horror][animate bone horror][aura of the lich][blood of the master][taste of death][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Bloodstained Insignia on one piece of armor.
- Radiant Insignias on everything else is recommended for extra energy.
- Wand and Focus, both with HSR Death (20%) and HCT Death (20%)
- Try to maintain Aura of the Lich all the time.
- Involve in the battle by using Putrid Bile on the called target.
- Avoid direct contact with enemies. Preserve your health for sacrifice costs.
- Use Bone Horrors in the starting period. Later, use Vampiric Horrors, but keep in mind to reserve energy for Blood of the Master. Replace Bone Horrors with Vampiric Horrors, when you reach the minion limit.
- When you possess at least 3-4 Vampiric Horrors, use Blood of the Master more frequently. Their healing will nullify your sacrifice costs.
- Infuse Condition, if you expect heavy degen from conditions.
- Other Minion spells such as Animate Bone Fiend or Animate Shambling Horror can be used, in place of the existing minion spells.