Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 00:12, October 23, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build uses Wail of Doom to shutdown the Monk while supporting with Curses and Foul Feast.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/W curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][Wail of Doom][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Rip Enchantment][Shield Bash][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Rend Enchantments@14] in TA, depending on your team.
- [[Disciplined Stance@9], spec into tactics.
- [[Barbs@14] for melee support.
- [[Hexer's Vigor@13] for a selfheal.
- [[Insidious Parasite@14] as an alternate over Faintheartedness.
- [[Signet of Lost Souls@13] for selfheal and energy.
- [[Enfeeble@14] for weakness
- [[Grasping Earth@8] as a snare.
- Survivor with Vitaes.
- 20/20 Curses set.
- Sets of shields and a -5 energy Spear.
- Wail of Doom is very flexible:
- Use it as a sort of Diversion in most cases, but to reduce the spell's effectiveness instead of affecting the recharge.
- Use it on a Warrior during their adrenaline spike to drastically reduce their damage output – same goes for Assassins and Dervishes.
- Use it on a Monk during a spike to reduce their healing to nothing.
- Spam your melee hate on melee. Melee shouldn't be able to do anything. Just keep your hexes up, and if a melee character somehow gets through, use Wail of Doom during their spike to shut them down anyway.
- Use your utility skill as needed.
- Huge hex removal.