This build has been archived as of 02 October 2008, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A standard curses necromancer that uses tactics for self defense and disruption avoidance.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/W sou=10+1 cur=12+1+1 tactics=8][Corrupt Enchantment][Price of Failure][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Signet of Lost Souls][Deadly Riposte][Disciplined Stance][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- A Barbed Sword of Fortitude with a + 5 Energy Inscription.
- An assortment of tactics shields and focuses.
- The idea is to hex and block.
- Use Corrupt Enchantment and Defile Defenses to aid in spikes and pressure.
- Use Price of Failure and Faintheartedness to hinder your opponents frontline, and possibly midline if they run rangers or paragons.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls to regain energy.
- Standard caster counters. ( Daze, Migraine, Interuption etc... )