This build has been archived as of 20:29, 25 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build relieves pressure through rit heals while providing powerful spike assistance with Icy Veins.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/rt soul=12+1+1 restoration=12][icy veins][mend body and soul][spirit light] [spirit transfer][weapon of warding][life][recovery][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's insignias.
- Standard defensive, low energy, high energy, and anti-spike sets.
- Rune of superior vigor, runes of attunement.
- Place Life and Recovery.
- Use Mend Body and Soul as a general heal, and condition removal.
- Use Spirit Light for a stronger heal.
- Use Spirit Transfer for a spike heal.
- Counter melee pressure with Weapon of Warding.
- Assist in spikes using Icy Veins.
- Use Flesh of my Flesh for a hard resurrect.
- Anti-spirit skills, or spirits being killed off.
- Hexes such as Diversion and Shame.
- Energy denial.
- Wielder's Boon for a fast casting heal.
- Different spirits, such as Recuperation and Rejuvenation.
- Death Pact Signet or Resurrection Signet.
- Reaper's Mark instead of Icy Veins.