Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:29, 25 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build relieves pressure through rit heals while providing powerful spike assistance with Icy Veins.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/rt soul=12+1+1 restoration=12][icy veins][mend body and soul][spirit light] [spirit transfer][weapon of warding][life][recovery][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's insignias.
- Standard defensive, low energy, high energy, and anti-spike sets.
- Rune of superior vigor, runes of attunement.
- Place Life and Recovery.
- Use Mend Body and Soul as a general heal, and condition removal.
- Use Spirit Light for a stronger heal.
- Use Spirit Transfer for a spike heal.
- Counter melee pressure with Weapon of Warding.
- Assist in spikes using Icy Veins.
- Use Flesh of my Flesh for a hard resurrect.
- Anti-spirit skills, or spirits being killed off.
- Hexes such as Diversion and Shame.
- Energy denial.
- Wielder's Boon for a fast casting heal.
- Different spirits, such as Recuperation and Rejuvenation.
- Death Pact Signet or Resurrection Signet.
- Reaper's Mark instead of Icy Veins.