Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 19:30, 4 January 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build effectively uses Strength of Honor paired with cheap costing spells to create a good support Necromancer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo Soul=11+1+1 Smiting=12 curses=6+1][Wail of Doom][reversal of damage][Foul Feast][smite hex][remove hex][strength of honor][rend enchantments][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor with Vitaes.
- 40/40 Smiting set.
- 40/40 SR set.
- Sets of shields and a -5 energy Spear.
- Cast and Maintain SoH on 1-2 melee's on your team.
- Strip off key enchantments with Rend Enchantments.
- Keep hexes off of your team with Remove Hex and Smite Hex.
- Keep conditions off of our team with Foul Feast.
- Use Wail of Doom as you see fit.
- Use Reversal of Damage to help your monk.
- Caster hate.
- Hex removal (to an extent).
- Defile Defenses.
- Enfeebling Blood.
- Withering Aura.
- Zealot's Fire.
- Castigation Signet.