This build has been archived as of 19:30, 4 January 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build effectively uses Strength of Honor paired with cheap costing spells to create a good support Necromancer.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo Soul=11+1+1 Smiting=12 curses=6+1][Wail of Doom][reversal of damage][Foul Feast][smite hex][remove hex][strength of honor][rend enchantments][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor with Vitaes.
- 40/40 Smiting set.
- 40/40 SR set.
- Sets of shields and a -5 energy Spear.
- Cast and Maintain SoH on 1-2 melee's on your team.
- Strip off key enchantments with Rend Enchantments.
- Keep hexes off of your team with Remove Hex and Smite Hex.
- Keep conditions off of our team with Foul Feast.
- Use Wail of Doom as you see fit.
- Use Reversal of Damage to help your monk.
- Caster hate.
- Hex removal (to an extent).
- Defile Defenses.
- Enfeebling Blood.
- Withering Aura.
- Zealot's Fire.
- Castigation Signet.