This build has been archived as of 18:48, 12 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Supportive Minion Master is designed to play two roles. First, it is capable of creating and sustaining an army of minions as well as spreading Poison and Disease. However, it is also capable of providing party-wide heals by using Dwayna's Sorrow, and by combining Infuse Condition with Foul Feast, this build can remove the entire team's conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo deathm=12+1+3 soulre=8+1 healin=10 prote=2][Jagged Bones][Animate Bone Minions][Putrid Flesh][Death Nova][Infuse Condition][Foul Feast][Dwayna's Sorrow][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias are nice for the additional energy. Alternatively, Minion Master's Insignias are nice for the additional armor. A Bloodstained Insignia on one piece of armor may also be nice to lower the rather long casting time of Animate Bone Minions.
- The Nightbringer, Ghial's Staff, or a similar staff.
- Build up an army of minions using Animate Bone Minions and cast Dwayna's Sorrow on one of your minions.
- Cast Putrid Flesh to spread Disease and to activate Dwayna's Sorrow.
- Try to cast Death Nova immediately before Putrid Flesh to cause Poison and deal damage.
- Cast Animate Flesh Golem to create a more powerful minion which, even if sacrificed, can be immediately raised again.
- Cast Infuse Condition on yourself and use Foul Feast as necessary.
- See the Opposing forces section of the General minion mastery guide.
Skills to Consider:
- Heal Area
- Taste of Death
- Animate Shambling Horror
- Dark Bond
- Signet of Lost Souls
- Animate Flesh Golem
See Also Edit