This build has been archived as of 00:18, March 3, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This build takes advantage of the high amounts of energy Necromancers have in PvE, due to Soul Reaping. It uses certain hexes to weaken foes and provides protection for allies.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/mo soul=10+2+1 death=11+1 prot=10][icy veins][rising bile][putrid bile][foul feast][aegis][protective spirit][signet of lost souls][rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Weaken foes with your hexes. You can stack them all on one foe, creating a spike of damage when it dies, but you can also spread them around, providing pressure.
- Use Foul Feast to remove conditions from allies, while providing yourself with health and energy.
- Use Aegis to protect your party members from physical attacks.
- Use Protective Spirit to further provide your allies with protection.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls to regain health and energy.
- Use Rebirth as needed. Refrain from using it during battle, as it makes you lose all energy and also disables the skills of the one being resurrected.
- Extinguish instead of Foul Feast if energy doesn't seem to be a problem.
- Resurrection Signet or Sunspear Rebirth Signet instead of Rebirth.