This build has been archived as of 17:44, 1 February 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build is used to create a large spike in only a few seconds, while using common skills so an opponent suspects nothing.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/mesme curses=12+1+3 soulre=8+1 illusi=10 insp=2][faintheartedness][suffering][parasitic bond][conjure phantasm][mantra of signets][signet of suffering][accumulated pain][signet of lost souls][/build] </pvxbig>
- An Insightful Accursed Staff of Fortitude with HCT of Curses inscription will do nicely.
- Also bring an Accursed Rod of Memory with HSR of Curses and Energy +5 (while above 50%), with an Accursed Icon of Aptitude with HCT of Curses and Curses +1 (20%).
- For armor, use full radiant and the max vigor rune you can get, along with several Attunement runes.
Cast the four hexes. Use the Mantra of Signets along with Signet of Suffering twice, since it recharges instantly. Use Accumulated Pain for some small damage and deep wound to help finish them off. Use Sig of Lost Souls as a heal and energy management tool. If the Mantra or SoS are recharging due to previous fights, you can simply kill with your -10 degeneration.
- Hex removal and Signet/Stance prevention can be a hindrance, as you will not achieve maximum damage.
- This build has an unsightly 20 second cool down. Any enemy build which takes advantage of this will be well rewarded.
- You can use a different hex chain, focusing more on damage, degen, or self preservation whichever may be your preference. I like to use this build as it helps to both annoy and limit the effectiveness of others. Some examples...
You can feel free to move the attributes around a bit for more effectiveness in these builds.