Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 22:10, 17 February 2009 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Spoil Victor Necro uses Spoil Victor and Arcane Echo to take down tougher targets in PvE, while still providing additional party support.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/mes bloodm=12+1+3 soulre=12+1][Arcane Echo][spoil victor][Blood Ritual][Order of Pain][Foul Feast][signet of lost souls][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Cast Arcane Echo, followed by Spoil Victor.
- Cast Spoil Victor on tough, high level targets.
- Support your party through Blood Ritual, Foul Feast, and Order of Pain
- Transfer conditions to yourself through Foul Feast
- Standard anti-caster counters
- Mark of Pain and other other Curses can help add damage or defense.
- Awaken the Blood for higher levels
- Well of Blood for party health regen
- Take Masochism for energy.
- For direct damage, take Blood of the Aggressor, Necrosis, or some other skill.
- Try to keep Spoil Victor on tougher targets, like bosses. Casting it on lower health or level targets is usually a waste.