This build has been archived as of July 4, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Reaper of Humility is a pressure build designed to cause heavy damage via damage over time skills, while taking advantage of mesmer inspiration skills to further harass enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/mesme soulre=11+1+2 curses=10+2 inspir=10][reapers mark][faintheartedness][parasitic bond][life siphon][signet of lost souls][signet of humility][mantra of inscriptions][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A HCT/HSR Curses Wand/Focus Set
- Radiant Insignias seem to be the best choice for armor, they are not required though.
- Works best in a hex/degen team.
- Begin with Reapers Mark, cover with the appropriate hexes.
- Make sure Mantra of Inscriptions is active before using Signet of Humility.
- Do not stay on one target, spread your hexes as much as possible.
- Look for the most dangerous elite to your cause, usually Divert or Expel Hexes, but if none of these are present, try knock out Zealous Benediction, Light of Deliverance etc.
- Divert Hexes can ruin your day.
- Expel Hexes is not as common, but is an annoyance as well.
- Contemplation of Purity only assists the monk who is carrying it, but is also a threat.
- Any other excessive Hex Removal.