Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of July 4, 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Reaper of Humility is a pressure build designed to cause heavy damage via damage over time skills, while taking advantage of mesmer inspiration skills to further harass enemies.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/mesme soulre=11+1+2 curses=10+2 inspir=10][reapers mark][faintheartedness][parasitic bond][life siphon][signet of lost souls][signet of humility][mantra of inscriptions][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A HCT/HSR Curses Wand/Focus Set
- Radiant Insignias seem to be the best choice for armor, they are not required though.
- Works best in a hex/degen team.
- Begin with Reapers Mark, cover with the appropriate hexes.
- Make sure Mantra of Inscriptions is active before using Signet of Humility.
- Do not stay on one target, spread your hexes as much as possible.
- Look for the most dangerous elite to your cause, usually Divert or Expel Hexes, but if none of these are present, try knock out Zealous Benediction, Light of Deliverance etc.
- Divert Hexes can ruin your day.
- Expel Hexes is not as common, but is an annoyance as well.
- Contemplation of Purity only assists the monk who is carrying it, but is also a threat.
- Any other excessive Hex Removal.