Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 03:14, 16 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Combines Foul Feast and Plague Signet to both relieve allies of conditions while applying them to enemies for pressure and support. Various Necromancer skills are used to spread additional conditions.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Me Soul=11+1+1 Dea=9+1 curse=10+1 dom=4][Foul Feast][Plague Signet][Enfeeble][Rip Enchantment][Rotting Flesh][Hex Breaker][Mirror of Disenchantment][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's insignias.
- Best Vigor rune and runes of Vitae.
- Standard defensive weapon set.
- High/Low Energy weapon set.
- Anti-spike set.
- Remove conditions from allies with Foul Feast.
- Transfer those conditions from yourself with Plague Signet.
- Spam Enfeeble on enemy melee or as a cover condition on powerful transferred conditions like Daze.
- Rip Enchantment to remove enchantments and spread a bit of pressure.
- Use Rotting Flesh to spread additional pressure, and use Foul Feast on any Disease that afflicts the team.
- Use Hex Breaker to prevent Diversion.
- Be wary of transferring Diseased from your frontline to your backline.
- Anti-casting hexes without Hex Breaker.
- Massive energy denial.