This build has been archived as of 14:42, March 30, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Preps for Necrosis and Cry of Pain with Fragility, then utilizes Icy Veins and Putrid Explosion to make things kersplode in PvE.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/me Soul=12+1+1 Death=12+1 illu=3][Icy Veins][Putrid Bile][Fragility][Cry of Pain][Necrosis][finish him][Putrid Explosion][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig>
- Attunement Runes.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Major or Superior Attribute runes if you prefer.
- Bloodstained Insignia on Hands or Feet.
- Radiant Insignias on remaining armor.
- 40/40 Soul Reaping Set.
- 40/40 Death Magic Set.
- 20% HRT of Spells Set.
- Choose a central target in the group.
- Apply Icy Veins and Putrid Bile then cover with Fragility.
- Spam Necrosis between Cry of Pain recharges.
- Use SoLS as often as possible.
- Once corpses start appearing, use Putrid Explosion.
- General anti-caster effects.
- Sunspear Rebirth Signet
- Resurrection Signet
- Signet of Sorrow
- Arcane Echo
- Cry of Frustration
- Ether Nightmare
- Rotting Flesh
Fragility is cheap, spammable, quick-casting, and outside of hex removal has very little chance to end prematurely. This makes it an ideal preperation hex for a build where your target is supposed to explode every few seconds.