Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 20:33, 24 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/mesme curses=12+1+3 soulre=8+1 inspir=10][desecrate enchantments][enfeeble][faintheartedness][parasitic bond][spiteful spirit][drain enchantment][inspired hex][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
This build is designed to shut down up to two warriors (or rangers). The first target is shut down by casting:
While Spiteful Spirit is recharging, a second target is shut down with
In each case, Enfeeble takes the bite out of the foes' attacks, and Parasitic Bond |covers the important hexes. Note that you should never cast both Spiteful Spirit and Faintheartedness on the same target, as the two skills counter each other to a considerable degree.
- Spiteful Spirit has a long cast time, so interruptions work well.
- This is a spamming build, so any standard anti-spammer strategy works. Diversion, Blackout and Backfire are good choices.
- While it is a good counter to attack-based pressure builds, it has very poor direct damage dealing ability. A |spike team has little to fear, as they deal damage in bursts and can afford to wait out the dangerous hexes.
- Replace Desecrate Enchantments or Inspired Hex with Mantra of Resolve to protect against interruptions.
- Replace Drain Enchantment or Inspired Hex with Power Drain for better energy management.
- Replace Faintheartedness with Shadow of Fear for an AoE debuff.
- Replace Inspired Hex with Arcane Echo and echo Spiteful Spirit.
- Replace Parasitic Bond with Malaise if you can take the health degeneration.