Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The N/E WoD Warder assists its team with anti-melee and spike support by disabling monks with Wail of Doom.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E name="WoD Warder" sou=12+1 cur=10+1+1 ear=8][Wail of Doom][Parasitic Bond][Faintheartedness][Price of Failure][Optional][Ward Against Melee][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Defile Defenses for anti-block.
- Grasping Earth to slow down foes.
- Ward Against Foes for snaring.
- Reckless Haste for additional melee shutdown.
- Foul Feast to relieve your party from conditions.
- Rip Enchantment to remove an enchantment and inflict bleeding.
- Survivor armor, +1 Curses scar, Minor Curses rune, Minor Soul Reaping rune, Superior Vigor rune, and two other runes of your choice, preferably Vitae.
- A 40/40 Curses set.
- A Caster Spear and Defensive shields.
- A high-energy Curses set.
- A 40/40 Earth Magic set.
- Use WoD on spikes and to disable foes for a short time in general.
- Use Faintheartedness and Reckless Haste for anti-melee.
- Cover your hexes with Parasitic Bond.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy to cut down skill costs of 15e skills.
- Ward Against Foes to slow down opponents. Remember to switch to your 40/40 Earth set before using this one.
- Heavy hex removal.
- Shutdown and energy denial.
- Bad play in general.