This build has been archived as of 09:33, 19 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/elementalist Curses=12+1+1 SoulReaping=12+1][Spiteful Spirit][Reckless Haste][Price of Failure] [Faintheartedness][Parasitic Bond][Optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Curses headgear
- Minor runes of Curses, Soul Reaping
- Vitae runes
- Superior Vigor rune
- 20/20 Curses wand and focus, negative energy and defensive sets, high energy set
- Use your hexes on physical attackers.
- Use Parasitic Bond to cover your other hexes.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy-management.
- Don't use Faintheartedness on anyone on whom you've used Spiteful Spirit as it will decrease the effectiveness of the latter by 50%
- Hex removal
- Energy denial
- Signet of Lost Souls can be used if you are having difficulties managing your energy.
- For spreading disease, take Rotting Flesh.
- Take Ward Against Melee for defense against melee.
- Equip Ward Against Foes for snaring enemies in the area.
- Suffering can be equipped for additional and AoE health degeneration.
- Take Malaise to pressure enemy energy bars
- Bolster your hexes' power with Awaken the Blood.
- Insidious Parasite works well in Arenas for anti-melee.
- Take Defile Defenses as an alternate cover and to counteract blocking.
- Take Hexer's Vigor for healing.
- Enfeebling Blood can help negate any damage capabilities (such as by Reckless Haste) even more.
- Mark of Pain will deal heavy AoE, if you can find teammates to call out and attack targets.
- Foul Feast for condition removal.