Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 09:33, 19 December 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/elementalist Curses=12+1+1 SoulReaping=12+1][Spiteful Spirit][Reckless Haste][Price of Failure] [Faintheartedness][Parasitic Bond][Optional][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor
- Curses headgear
- Minor runes of Curses, Soul Reaping
- Vitae runes
- Superior Vigor rune
- 20/20 Curses wand and focus, negative energy and defensive sets, high energy set
- Use your hexes on physical attackers.
- Use Parasitic Bond to cover your other hexes.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy-management.
- Don't use Faintheartedness on anyone on whom you've used Spiteful Spirit as it will decrease the effectiveness of the latter by 50%
- Hex removal
- Energy denial
- Signet of Lost Souls can be used if you are having difficulties managing your energy.
- For spreading disease, take Rotting Flesh.
- Take Ward Against Melee for defense against melee.
- Equip Ward Against Foes for snaring enemies in the area.
- Suffering can be equipped for additional and AoE health degeneration.
- Take Malaise to pressure enemy energy bars
- Bolster your hexes' power with Awaken the Blood.
- Insidious Parasite works well in Arenas for anti-melee.
- Take Defile Defenses as an alternate cover and to counteract blocking.
- Take Hexer's Vigor for healing.
- Enfeebling Blood can help negate any damage capabilities (such as by Reckless Haste) even more.
- Mark of Pain will deal heavy AoE, if you can find teammates to call out and attack targets.
- Foul Feast for condition removal.