Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 21:22, May 18, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
An effective support/pressure character in Hexways to blow up opposing healers.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Elementalist Curses=12+1+1 SoulReaping=12+1][Soul Bind][Parasitic Bond][Insidious Parasite][Rip Enchantment][Glyph of Lesser Energy][optional][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Rend Enchantments@14]
- [[Ward Against Foes@10] and [[Grasping Earth@10]
- [[Vocal Minority@14]
- [[Price of Failure@14]
- Survivor's Armor with a Rune of Superior Vigor and Runes of Vitae
- A 40/40 Curses set
- Apply Soul Bind on multiple opponents
- Physicals can be shutdown with Faintheartedness
- Cover your Hexes with Defile Defense
- Remove harmful Conditions from allies and manage energy with Foul Feast
- Send them away with Plague Sending
- Remove Enchantments such as Holy Veil with Rip Enchantment
- Standard anti-caster counters
- Hex removal
- Shooing them away using rock, paper, scissors
- Using this in Hexway can overcome party heals like Heal Party, which are used to counter the party-wide degeneration.