This build has been archived as of 21:22, May 18, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
An effective support/pressure character in Hexways to blow up opposing healers.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Elementalist Curses=12+1+1 SoulReaping=12+1][Soul Bind][Parasitic Bond][Insidious Parasite][Rip Enchantment][Glyph of Lesser Energy][optional][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Rend Enchantments@14]
- [[Ward Against Foes@10] and [[Grasping Earth@10]
- [[Vocal Minority@14]
- [[Price of Failure@14]
- Survivor's Armor with a Rune of Superior Vigor and Runes of Vitae
- A 40/40 Curses set
- Apply Soul Bind on multiple opponents
- Physicals can be shutdown with Faintheartedness
- Cover your Hexes with Defile Defense
- Remove harmful Conditions from allies and manage energy with Foul Feast
- Send them away with Plague Sending
- Remove Enchantments such as Holy Veil with Rip Enchantment
- Standard anti-caster counters
- Hex removal
- Shooing them away using rock, paper, scissors
- Using this in Hexway can overcome party heals like Heal Party, which are used to counter the party-wide degeneration.