This build has been archived as of 16:44, 8 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
By the use of both Hexes and Wards, this Defensive Midliner is able to mitigate a significant amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/e soulre=10+1 curses=11+1+1 earthm=10][Spiteful Spirit][Reckless Haste][Price of Failure][Parasitic Bond][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ward Against Melee][Ward Against Foes][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- High Energy Set
- +5 Energy +30 Health Axe/Sword
- +5 Energy 20% HRT (Curses) Axe/Sword
- 20% Recharge +30 Health Earth Scroll
- Chain SS with Reckless Haste or PoF. Cover with PB. For most efficiency, use on enemy frontliners (ex:Warriors, Assassins, Dervish, etc)
- Use Ward Against Melee and Ward Against Foes both offensively and defensively.
- Resurrect when necessary.
- Heavy Hex Removal
- Signet of Lost Souls for better energy management.
- Insidious Parasite to be more flexible when splitting, and or when in RA/TA.