Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:44, 8 February 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
By the use of both Hexes and Wards, this Defensive Midliner is able to mitigate a significant amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/e soulre=10+1 curses=11+1+1 earthm=10][Spiteful Spirit][Reckless Haste][Price of Failure][Parasitic Bond][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ward Against Melee][Ward Against Foes][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- High Energy Set
- +5 Energy +30 Health Axe/Sword
- +5 Energy 20% HRT (Curses) Axe/Sword
- 20% Recharge +30 Health Earth Scroll
- Chain SS with Reckless Haste or PoF. Cover with PB. For most efficiency, use on enemy frontliners (ex:Warriors, Assassins, Dervish, etc)
- Use Ward Against Melee and Ward Against Foes both offensively and defensively.
- Resurrect when necessary.
- Heavy Hex Removal
- Signet of Lost Souls for better energy management.
- Insidious Parasite to be more flexible when splitting, and or when in RA/TA.