Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This Necromancer is able to effectively shutdown melee attackers, while at the same time spreading massive degeneration through hexes.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E Soulreaping=12+1+1 curses=12+1][Reapers Mark][Faintheartedness][Parasitic Bond][Glyph of Lesser Energy@0][Price of Failure][Reckless Haste][optional][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Superior Vigor Rune
- Radiant Insignia
- 20/20 SR wand with 20/20 SR offhand, +30/-2 (curses/SR, high set), defensive set
- Cast GoLE followed by Price of Failure and Reckless Haste on a melee target. Make sure to cover with Parasitic Bond.
- Begin stacking your degen hexes on a target. The order should go a little like this: Reaper's Mark,Faintheartedness, Parasitic Bond.
- Resurrect fallen allies, when necessary.
- Insidious Parasite is a good choice in optional slot.
- Some bring Enchantment removal to aid in spikes.
- Rotting Flesh or Suffering, are also good choices for the optional slot
- Signet of Lost Souls Can also be used to gain fast energy, and health.
- Spec into Earth Magic and bring Ward Against Melee.
- Rip Enchantment.
This is commonly seen and used in high rated GvG, though it works in most arenas.