This build has been archived as of 17:07, 8 January 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Using Offering of Blood, this build utilizes both Curses and Death Magic to great effect, substituting the energy gain from Soul Reaping with the aforementioned elite skill.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/e Curses=12+1+1 blood=8+1 Death=10+1 Soul=2][Offering of Blood][GoLE][Faint][Reckless][Price of Failure][Rotting Flesh][Optional][res sig][/build]
- [[Parasitic Bond@14]
- [[Rising Bile@11]
- [[Insidious Parasite@14]
- [[Defile Defenses@14]
- [[Foul Feast@2]
- Survivor Armor.
- Superior Vigor, vitae and runes as above.
- 40/40 Curses set and 40/40 Death set.
- -5e Spear of Fortitude and defensive shields (including a -20% cripple for Burning Isle).
- Use Offering of Blood for a cheap, high energy gain skill. Mind the high sac.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management while taking damage, or simply to counter high energy costs.
- Cast Faintheartedness, Reckless Haste and Price of Failure on enemy physicals.
- Use Rotting Flesh to spread Disease.
- Standard caster counters.
- Getting killed after a sac.
- Bring Parasitic Bond or Defile Defenses for a cover hex.
- Bring Rising Bile for a high, armor-ignoring damage skill.