This build has been archived as of 20:56, 12 July 2007 (CEST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/eleme deathm=12+1+3 curses=10+1 airmag=8][gale][fetid ground][rising bile][discord][parasitic bond][enervating charge][consume Corpse][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Tormentor's or a Scar Pattern is recommended for extra armor or extra energy.
- 20/20 Insightful Death Staff of Fortitude.
- Choose a target and start of by casting Gale then Fetid Ground and follow up with Rising Bile (if you expect the target to be tough to take down) and cover with Parasitic Bond. If the target has no self healing or is weakened already, Parasitic Bond alone should work. Once your target has the mandatory condition and hex, begin spamming Discord, reapplying the hex and condition when needed.
- Enervating Charge is to be used to apply weakness, for either an additional condition or melee defense.
- Consume Corpse is your Energy management and self heal, and should be used as required.
- When facing large groups of enemies, Rising Bile works well when placed on an enemy who will survive the whole 20 seconds, as the AoE damage will have most effect then.
- When using this build in Random Arenas, try to let other team members go in first, due to your lack of healing when matches start.
- General anti spam spells like Backfire and Diversion.
- At the start of battle, due to lack of corpses, you will have no self heal.
- Good condition and hex removal, though Parasitic Bond and Enervating Charge are both relativly spammable.
- Skill for the optional slot include Vile Miasma, Whirlwind, Verata's Aura, or Taste of Pain, though most Death Magic skills work. Resurrection Signet should be used for TA or RA.
- Soul Feast or Taste of Pain can replace Consume Corpse, but leaves you with little energy management.
- Switch to N/Me and replace, Fetid Ground, Gale, and Enervating Charge with, Enfeeble, Arcane Echo, and Taste of Pain. Move the air attribute points to curses. This lets you spam discord faster allowing for quicker kills. It also lets you set up Discord faster because Enfeeble and Parasitic Bond have such short recharges and energy costs.
- This build was designed for Fort Aspenwood, Jade Quarry and Alliance Battles. Due to the automatic resurrection there, this build has little defense.