This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The N/E Corrupt Warder assists its team with anti-melee hexes and Ward Against Melee, frequent enchantment removal, moderate degen pressure, and to a lesser extent, spike support.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E name="Corrupt Warder" sou=9+1 cur=12+1+1 ear=9][Corrupt Enchantment][Defile Defenses][Faintheartedness][Reckless Haste][Parasitic Bond][Ward Against Melee][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor, +1 Curses scar, Minor Curses rune, Minor Soul Reaping rune, Superior Vigor rune, and two other runes of your choice, preferably Vitae.
- A 40/40 Curses set.
- A -5 energy Spear of Fortitude and -20% Cripple Shield of Fortitude for use as a defense set, low energy set, and for use on Burning Isle.
- A high-energy Curses set.
- Remove priority enchantments with Corrupt Enchantment, applying Defile Defenses as well when you see Shield of Deflection go up on an enemy.
- Use Faintheartedness and Reckless Haste to hinder linebackers, also using Ward Against Melee where appropriate.
- Cover your hexes with Parasitic Bond.
- When your team plans a spike, apply Defile Defenses to the target midspike to punish them if an enemy monk manages to cast SoD before the spike is finished. Make sure to Corrupt it also, if you can.
- Heavy hex removal.
- Shutdown and energy denial.
- Lack of self defense against non-melee foes.
- Price of Failure for more melee hate.
- Take Foul Feast for condition removal and energy and health gain.
- Suffering for more degen pressure.
- Ward Against Foes or Grasping Earth to slow down linebackers.
- Shadow of Fear instead of Faintheartedness.
- If you run into energy issues, you may put a few points from Earth Magic into Soul Reaping to assist in energy management. If you still have energy trouble, replace some or all of the Survivor Insignias with Radiants and use Runes of Attunement instead of Vitaes.