Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build is designed to spam OoP with ease while maintaining an almost excessive amount of regeneration and providing energy and healing support when needed.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Dervish name="Orders 2.0" blo=12+1+3 sou=10+3 earthp=8][Awaken the Blood][Masochism][Order of Pain@18][Blood Renewal@18][Blood is Power@18][Mystic Regeneration][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant Armor.
- Taking 5 Superior runes is possible and can help greatly with saccing.
- Four Superior runes is perhaps the best minimum, dropping your health to 180.
- Milthuran's Staff works nicely if you're flashy. Otherwise, HSR/HCT-Blood, +5e, Enchanting or Mastery staff works as well. (Keep in mind, Enchanting can be nice as it extends your Orders by 1 second.)
- Maintain Masochism and Awaken the Blood.
- Use Blood Renewal and Mystic Regeneration to maintain health.
- Blood is Power should be used when Monks or MMs call for energy or after a party member is rezzed.
- Blood Bond should be used when you see your monk about to come under fire, or if a party member has been just rezzed.
- Make sure to maintain both MR and BR when using Blood Bond, especially on multiple party members. At low health, degen is almost a sure kill.
- You shouldn't bond more than two or three people at the same time.
- In case of a wipe, get out quickly. You're likely to be the last one standing.
- Be sure whoever you're going to rez has a rez themselves.
- Mirror of Disenchantment
- Caster hate focused on you.
- Be safe when sacrificing health. In general, try to keep only the monk within aggro range.
- Saccing yourself to 1 hp at the start of a map can be useful as this allows you to use all your skills without any health loss at all.