Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:43, January 22, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a PvP build capable of producing a deadly spike, as well as 9 points of health degeneration for additional pressure.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/a deathm=12+1+1 deadly=10 soulre=8+1][augury of death][deathly chill][toxic chill][vile miasma][signet of toxic shock][disrupting dagger][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia's and Sup Vigor Rune.
- 40/40 Death Magic Set.
- A +5/+30 defensive set.
- Choose a target.
- Cast Augury of Death → Deathly Chill → Toxic Chill → Vile Miasma → Signet of Toxic Shock
- If necessary, follow up with a second cast of Toxic Chill and/or Deathly Chill as needed
- Deathly Chill and Toxic Chill may be spammed while the rest of the combo is recharging to damage and pressure enemies
- Use Signet of Lost Souls as necessary.
- Use Disrupting Dagger to interrupt key skills.
- Rising Bile or Putrid Bile for AoE damage.
- Gaze of Contempt, Rend Enchantments, or Signet of Twilight to remove enchantments.
- Shameful Fear or Enduring Toxin for a third hex.
- Signet of Sorrow or Dancing Daggers to help finish off enemies.
- Crippling Dagger to snare kiting foes.
- Deadly Paradox for a faster chain and recharge.
- Take Dash to move around.
- Verata's Aura or Verata's Gaze are useful against Minion Masters.
- Consume Corpse is useful in alliance battles for major corpse healing.
- Crippling Dagger Snare attackers while kiteing and to help finish of enemies
- Deathly Swarm instead of Deathly Chill for AoE.
- Mesmer secondary and use Phantom Pain and Shatter Delusions for full-range Deep Wound/Cover Hex without shadow-step.