This build has been archived as of 12:43, January 22, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a PvP build capable of producing a deadly spike, as well as 9 points of health degeneration for additional pressure.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=n/a deathm=12+1+1 deadly=10 soulre=8+1][augury of death][deathly chill][toxic chill][vile miasma][signet of toxic shock][disrupting dagger][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia's and Sup Vigor Rune.
- 40/40 Death Magic Set.
- A +5/+30 defensive set.
- Choose a target.
- Cast Augury of Death → Deathly Chill → Toxic Chill → Vile Miasma → Signet of Toxic Shock
- If necessary, follow up with a second cast of Toxic Chill and/or Deathly Chill as needed
- Deathly Chill and Toxic Chill may be spammed while the rest of the combo is recharging to damage and pressure enemies
- Use Signet of Lost Souls as necessary.
- Use Disrupting Dagger to interrupt key skills.
- Rising Bile or Putrid Bile for AoE damage.
- Gaze of Contempt, Rend Enchantments, or Signet of Twilight to remove enchantments.
- Shameful Fear or Enduring Toxin for a third hex.
- Signet of Sorrow or Dancing Daggers to help finish off enemies.
- Crippling Dagger to snare kiting foes.
- Deadly Paradox for a faster chain and recharge.
- Take Dash to move around.
- Verata's Aura or Verata's Gaze are useful against Minion Masters.
- Consume Corpse is useful in alliance battles for major corpse healing.
- Crippling Dagger Snare attackers while kiteing and to help finish of enemies
- Deathly Swarm instead of Deathly Chill for AoE.
- Mesmer secondary and use Phantom Pain and Shatter Delusions for full-range Deep Wound/Cover Hex without shadow-step.