This build has been archived as of 19:50, 20 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
A standard Assacaster using Mark of Insecurity to hinder protection. Has high dps, spiking capabilities, and heavy healer harrassment.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Assassin deadly=12 soul=12+1+1][mark of insecurity][augury of death][dancing daggers][entangling asp][signet of toxic shock][deadly paradox][signet of lost souls][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias and 1 Soul Reaping, 1 Superior Vigor, 3 Vitae Runes.
- A Hale Staff of Fortitude provides the greatest health.
- While not necessary, a defensive set as well as a caster spear and focus may be used.
- Spike with Augury of Death → Dancing Daggers → Entangling Asp → Signet of Toxic Shock
- Use Mark of Insecurity to pressure multiple targets and throw false signs to enemy healers. Players tend to panic when this hex is up and it can be maintained on multiple targets at the same time.
- Maintain Deadly Paradox when on offense.
- Standard anticaster counters
- Maintaining Deadly Paradox while not on offense may provide energy management problems.
- Using Signet of Lost Souls incorrectly can hinder your energy management.
- Common variants include adding a more reliable self heal and a second knock down such as Iron Palm