This build has been archived as of 09:06, 15 January 2009 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build is used to provide constant heavy degen with Reaper's Mark and poison while dealing large spike damage from Dancing Daggers, Entangling Asp and Signet of Toxic Shock followed by the deepwound from Augury of Death. This build also allows a decent heal from Signet of Lost Souls and some more energy so that you can start the combo again on another target.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Assassin soulr=12+1+1 deadlya=12][Augury of Death][Reapers Mark][Dancing Daggers] [Entangling Asp][Signet of Toxic Shock][Deadly Paradox][Signet of Lost Souls][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignias, Rune of Superior Vigor, Rune of Attunement for the 3 other open rune spots
- Soul Reaping Staff with:
- Insightful Staff Head
- Energy +5 while health is over 50% inscription
- Staff Wraping of Fortitude
- Put Augury of Death on target followed up by Reaper's Mark
- Activate Deadly Paradox and follow up with Dancing Daggers.
- Use Entangling Asp followed by Signet Of Toxic Shock for the spike damage triggering Augury of Death on the Target.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls to Regain Energy and any health you have lost.
- Keep using Dancing Daggers until they are dead and if there is substantial healing repeat combo again.
- Anti-Casting Builds
- Substantial Hex Removal