Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 08:55, 14 June 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is a variant on the Dark Aura toucher build that focuses on self-inflicted conditions to spread with Contagion whilst also triggering additional health sacrifices to trigger dark aura. The rapid AoE damage and area-wide degeneration is capable of debilitating and destroying most mobs with ease.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/A blo=10+1 dea=12+1+1 sou=8+1][Contagion][Signet of Agony][Dark Aura][Touch of Agony][Shadow Sanctuary][Masochism][Foul Feast][optional][/build] </pvxbig> There are various skills that can be used in the optional slots, these include:
- Radiation Field, To add more degen to point blank foes.
- Signet of Infection, A low cost way to add extra degen.
- Wallow's Bite, To pair up with Touch of agony.
- Light of Deldrimor, When dungeon crawling.
- Deadly Paradox, To speed up the recharge of the blindness effect.
- Chilblains, Self inflicted poison, watch out for the high cost.
- Armor with Tormentor's Insignias for durability in the front line.
- Do not use any condition reducing Runes.
- A barbed or poisonous sword, axe or spear of enchanting with an "I Have The Power!" Inscription and A death magic based focus item.
- Before combat cast Contagion and Dark Aura, allow them time to recharge in case they get removed early on in the battle.
- Charge into the middle of the group of enemies and cast shadow sanctuary, this will blind most enemies for 10 seconds, making the battle much easier.
- Make sure you are adjacent to as many foes as possible when activating your other skills to gain dark aura's damage effect.
- Chilblains should be used sparingly due to its high cost. When using it, try to be near enemy dervishes using enchantments which cause conditions when they end, as this will generate a huge dark aura damage spike and even more conditions spread around your enemies.
- As a general rule, try to draw the attention of enemies which can inflict conditions on you.
- Use Foul Feast to assist your team, spread more conditions and regain energy when possible.
- Non-fleshy enemies.
- Enchantment removal.
- Lack of support from your allies.