This build has been archived as of 21:04, May 19, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
A resilient flagger Monk flagger using Healing and Protection to keep the base clean.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any healing=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=8+1][Patient Spirit][Word of Healing][Spirit Bond][guardian][mending touch][Holy Veil][optional][optional][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@11].
- [[Dash] with [[Return@2] or [[Dark Escape@2].
- [[Sprint@0] with [[Disciplined Stance@8] (Drop prot to 7+1).
- 40/40 HCT HRT Heal set.
- A + 30 HP Spear(-5 e) and a selection of shields
- A 40/40/20% ench HCT Prot set.
- +30/-2 set.
- Run Flags.
- Use PS for a quick heal.
- Use Guardian for defense against non magical attacks.
- Use WoH whenever appropriate.
- Use Mending Touch to strip you ( or your allies ) of conditions, particularly useful against Cripshot Rangers.
- Use Holy Veil for hex removal, pre-veil if necessary.
- Spirit Bond is your protection against big damage caster splits such as Mind Blast or Shatterstone.
- General anti caster abilities. ( Diversion, Shame etc... )