This build has been archived as of 13:03, 21 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A supportive smiter monk utilizing a variety of skills from the recent expansion, Guild Wars: Eye of the North. In GvG this build is used in a 5-3 split to keep the split group alive and deal a nice amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any smitin=12+1 divine=12+1+1][reversal of damage][smite condition][smite hex][judges intervention][boon signet][smiters boon][divine boon][divine spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed Insignias
- 40/40 HCT/HRT Smiting Wand/Focus Set.
- + 60 HP Staff
- Negative Energy set
- High Energy sets ( + 15 or + 30 )
- A + 5 Energy/+30 HP Spear with a selection of shields.
- Maintain Smiter's Boon at all times.
- Use Divine Boon when you need larger heals.
- Use Reversal of Damage and Judge's Intervention on allies under fire to punish their attackers, or just as 1/4th cast time heals.
- Use Smite Hex and Smite Condition to simultaneously free your party members of hexes/conditions while punishing surrounding enemies with armor ignoring damage.
- Use Boon Signet whenever possible to maintain your energy.
- Use Divine Spirit when you are short on energy to spam your skills.
- Diversion, this is somewhat a spamming build.
- Standard caster counters.
- Repetitive enchantment removal.
- Contemplation of Purity
- Signet of Devotion
- Zealot's Fire
- Death Pact Signet
- Holy Veil or Deny Hexes
- Glyph of Renewal instead of Boon Signet to recharge Divine Spirit.
- Balanced Stance or any other Tactics stance. In this case, drop 2 points out of Smiting Prayers and put the remaining into Tactics.
- Return. Drop 1 point out of Smiting Prayers and put the remaining in Shadow Arts.
- Signet of Mystic Speed for a speed buff. Drop 2 points from Smiting, and put the rest in Wind Prayers.
- Hex Breaker
- Castigation Signet for additional energy management.
- Mantra of Inscriptions to reduce the recharge of Boon Signet and/or Castigation Signet
- Channeling for energy management
- Power Drain for energy management
- You may run either a Divine Favor headpiece or a Smiting Prayers headpiece, the difference is simply more healing versus more damage.