Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 13:03, 21 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A supportive smiter monk utilizing a variety of skills from the recent expansion, Guild Wars: Eye of the North. In GvG this build is used in a 5-3 split to keep the split group alive and deal a nice amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any smitin=12+1 divine=12+1+1][reversal of damage][smite condition][smite hex][judges intervention][boon signet][smiters boon][divine boon][divine spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed Insignias
- 40/40 HCT/HRT Smiting Wand/Focus Set.
- + 60 HP Staff
- Negative Energy set
- High Energy sets ( + 15 or + 30 )
- A + 5 Energy/+30 HP Spear with a selection of shields.
- Maintain Smiter's Boon at all times.
- Use Divine Boon when you need larger heals.
- Use Reversal of Damage and Judge's Intervention on allies under fire to punish their attackers, or just as 1/4th cast time heals.
- Use Smite Hex and Smite Condition to simultaneously free your party members of hexes/conditions while punishing surrounding enemies with armor ignoring damage.
- Use Boon Signet whenever possible to maintain your energy.
- Use Divine Spirit when you are short on energy to spam your skills.
- Diversion, this is somewhat a spamming build.
- Standard caster counters.
- Repetitive enchantment removal.
- Contemplation of Purity
- Signet of Devotion
- Zealot's Fire
- Death Pact Signet
- Holy Veil or Deny Hexes
- Glyph of Renewal instead of Boon Signet to recharge Divine Spirit.
- Balanced Stance or any other Tactics stance. In this case, drop 2 points out of Smiting Prayers and put the remaining into Tactics.
- Return. Drop 1 point out of Smiting Prayers and put the remaining in Shadow Arts.
- Signet of Mystic Speed for a speed buff. Drop 2 points from Smiting, and put the rest in Wind Prayers.
- Hex Breaker
- Castigation Signet for additional energy management.
- Mantra of Inscriptions to reduce the recharge of Boon Signet and/or Castigation Signet
- Channeling for energy management
- Power Drain for energy management
- You may run either a Divine Favor headpiece or a Smiting Prayers headpiece, the difference is simply more healing versus more damage.