This build has been archived as of 22:15, 20 February 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This build uses excessive blocking spells from the monk Protection Prayers line to negate damage and heal its allies. This should only be used when another party member has an abundance of condition removal (Foul Feast on a Necromancer for example).
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E Prot=12+1+1 Divine=12+1][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Deflection][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][optional][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Aegis + Glyph of Lesser Energy (chain with WoH monk).
- Disciplined Stance/Balanced Stance + Variant
- Dark Escape + Variant/Return
- Standard metagame equipment.
- Use Shield of Deflection to prevent large amounts of damage on a target.
- Protect allies with Spirit Bond when they are taking damage in large hits.
- Remove conditions and heal with Dismiss Condition.
- Use Aura of Stability to prevent knockdowns on allies.
- Use Reversal of Fortune for a quick heal.
- Use Aegis (with Glyph of Lesser Energy whenever possible) to reduce damage taken by all party members from physical attacks.
- Unblockable attacks
- Enchantment removal
- Power Block