This build has been archived as of 13:03, 21 August 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
A supporting monk using Smiting Prayers to rid allies of conditions/hexes, give decent heals and assist in spikes with KD.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any Divine=12+1+1 Smiting=12+1][Reversal of Damage][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][Divine Healing][Signet of Judgment][Castigation Signet][Smiter's Boon][Res Sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Smiting Set.
- Low energy sets.
- Spear + Shield sets.
- Maintain Smiter's Boon.
- Use Reversal of Damage on anyone under focused fire.
- Use Smite Condition/Smite Hex to remove conditions and hexes.
- Use Divine Healing for a party-wide health boost.
- Use Castigation Signet for damage and energy management.
- Use Signet of Judgment during organized spikes to disable enemies or just for a K/D.
- Resurrect allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Enchantment Removal.
- General Caster Hate.