This build has been archived as of 18:20, June 15, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A build that uses various Healing Prayers and Smiting Prayers skills for support and uses the elite skill Ray of Judgment for a powerful nuke. Useful in CM, where it can take out shrines with one cast.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/any smit=12+1+3 heal=10+1 div=8+1][ray of judgment][reversal of damage][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][vigorous spirit][smite condition][smite hex][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use RoJ to nuke shrines. Try to choose an enemy close to the middle of the shrine.
- Use Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss to heal.
- Use RoD/Vigorous Spirit as pre-prot.
- Use Smite Condition/Hex to remove them and deal damage.
- 40/40 Smiting set
- 40/40 Healing set
- Replace Vigorous Spirit with Castigation Signet for e-management/extra damage
- "Make Haste!" for buffing turtles/juggernauts in Jade Quarry (drop Divine Favor by 2)
- Storm Djinn's Haste for a speed boost in Alliance battles (drop Divine Favor by 1)
- Earthen Shackles (drop Divine Favor by 1)
- Cure Hex over Smite Hex.
- Arcane Echo if you have trouble killing all the NPCs at once.
- Power Return to counter Elementalist and Necromancers. (Provides a quick recharge quick cast interrupt with low energy cost)
- Distracting Shot to counter other RoJs and Signet of Agony of Bombers. (make one weapon set with a Recurve Bow)