Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 18:20, June 15, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A build that uses various Healing Prayers and Smiting Prayers skills for support and uses the elite skill Ray of Judgment for a powerful nuke. Useful in CM, where it can take out shrines with one cast.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/any smit=12+1+3 heal=10+1 div=8+1][ray of judgment][reversal of damage][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][vigorous spirit][smite condition][smite hex][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use RoJ to nuke shrines. Try to choose an enemy close to the middle of the shrine.
- Use Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss to heal.
- Use RoD/Vigorous Spirit as pre-prot.
- Use Smite Condition/Hex to remove them and deal damage.
- 40/40 Smiting set
- 40/40 Healing set
- Replace Vigorous Spirit with Castigation Signet for e-management/extra damage
- "Make Haste!" for buffing turtles/juggernauts in Jade Quarry (drop Divine Favor by 2)
- Storm Djinn's Haste for a speed boost in Alliance battles (drop Divine Favor by 1)
- Earthen Shackles (drop Divine Favor by 1)
- Cure Hex over Smite Hex.
- Arcane Echo if you have trouble killing all the NPCs at once.
- Power Return to counter Elementalist and Necromancers. (Provides a quick recharge quick cast interrupt with low energy cost)
- Distracting Shot to counter other RoJs and Signet of Agony of Bombers. (make one weapon set with a Recurve Bow)