Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 01:54, June 4, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This monk build uses the elite Peace and Harmony as an incredibly powerful hex/condition removal.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any DivineFavor=12+1 Prot=12+1+1][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Mend Condition][Guardian][Peace and Harmony][Aura of Stability][optional][optional][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14].
- [[Balanced Stance@8] with [[Disciplined Stance@8] or [[Deny Hexes].
- [[Return@3] or [[Heart of Shadow@3] with [[Deny Hexes].
- Spear and Shield sets with +10 armor vs physical and elemental damage types
- Reduced condition duration shields
- 20/40/20 Protection Prayers staff
- High energy set
- 40/40 set for Divine Favor or Healing Prayers
- Appropriate Insignia (Survivors listed below)
- Use Peace and Harmony to remove hexes and conditions en masse and to greatly reduce the effectiveness of further hexes/conditions on party members.
- Use Aura of Stability as an anti-kd.
- Use RoF for a cheap prot.
- Spirit Bond and Guardian as anti-spike/damage mitigation skills