Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:39, 24 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Holy Haste Light of Deliverance Healer rangelessly maintains the entire party's health while reacting with swift spot-heals, condition removal, and tactical resurrects. This LoD Monk keeps the party engaged rather than letting a setback turn into a wipe.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any healin=12+1+1 divine=12+1 protec=3+1][ethereal light][dwaynas kiss][healing touch][light of deliverance][dismiss condition][Cure Hex][holy haste][resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignia
- Rune of Vigor, Attunement
- Any HSR Healing Prayers 20%, HCT Healing Prayers 20% wand (i.e. Droknar's Healing Scepter)
- Any HSR Healing Prayers 20%, HCT Healing Prayers 20% focus item (i.e. Droknar's Healing Focus)
- Maintain Holy Haste at all times.
- Use Light of Deliverance to:
- Maintain party health
- Heal multiple allies efficiently
- Heal allies out of casting range but in mini-map range (name not grey in party window)
- Use Ethereal Light when not attacked.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on enchanted/hexed allies.
- Use Healing Touch as your primary self-heal.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove significant conditions such as Blind on a warrior or Dazed on a caster.
- Use Cure Hex to remove terminal hexes or significant hexes such as Empathy or Backfire.
- Use Resurrection Chant for a 3-second "tactical rez" when party health permits.
- Anti-caster skills (Backfire, Dazed, etc.)
- Multiple Scourge Healing hexes can make Light of Deliverance lethal for the caster.
- Replace condition removal or hex removal skill with Signet of Rejuvenation for better energy management.
- Replace Ethereal Light with Words of Comfort if many conditions are expected.
- Replace Dismiss Condition with Mend Condition for unconditional heal and faster recharge on other allies.
- Replace Cure Hex with Remove Hex for more frequent hex removal.
- Replace Resurrection Chant with Restore Life for better caster resurrects.
- Replace Resurrection Chant with Renew Life for better combat resurrects.
- For increased energy management, consider equipping Glyph of Lesser Energy.
- If an interrupt is preferred, consider Leech Signet or Power Drain. This works especially well with heroes.
- When in a party with a Healer's Boon monk, replace Holy Haste or Healing Touch with Arcane Mimicry