This build has been archived as of 12:39, 24 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Holy Haste Light of Deliverance Healer rangelessly maintains the entire party's health while reacting with swift spot-heals, condition removal, and tactical resurrects. This LoD Monk keeps the party engaged rather than letting a setback turn into a wipe.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any healin=12+1+1 divine=12+1 protec=3+1][ethereal light][dwaynas kiss][healing touch][light of deliverance][dismiss condition][Cure Hex][holy haste][resurrection chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant Insignia
- Rune of Vigor, Attunement
- Any HSR Healing Prayers 20%, HCT Healing Prayers 20% wand (i.e. Droknar's Healing Scepter)
- Any HSR Healing Prayers 20%, HCT Healing Prayers 20% focus item (i.e. Droknar's Healing Focus)
- Maintain Holy Haste at all times.
- Use Light of Deliverance to:
- Maintain party health
- Heal multiple allies efficiently
- Heal allies out of casting range but in mini-map range (name not grey in party window)
- Use Ethereal Light when not attacked.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on enchanted/hexed allies.
- Use Healing Touch as your primary self-heal.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove significant conditions such as Blind on a warrior or Dazed on a caster.
- Use Cure Hex to remove terminal hexes or significant hexes such as Empathy or Backfire.
- Use Resurrection Chant for a 3-second "tactical rez" when party health permits.
- Anti-caster skills (Backfire, Dazed, etc.)
- Multiple Scourge Healing hexes can make Light of Deliverance lethal for the caster.
- Replace condition removal or hex removal skill with Signet of Rejuvenation for better energy management.
- Replace Ethereal Light with Words of Comfort if many conditions are expected.
- Replace Dismiss Condition with Mend Condition for unconditional heal and faster recharge on other allies.
- Replace Cure Hex with Remove Hex for more frequent hex removal.
- Replace Resurrection Chant with Restore Life for better caster resurrects.
- Replace Resurrection Chant with Renew Life for better combat resurrects.
- For increased energy management, consider equipping Glyph of Lesser Energy.
- If an interrupt is preferred, consider Leech Signet or Power Drain. This works especially well with heroes.
- When in a party with a Healer's Boon monk, replace Holy Haste or Healing Touch with Arcane Mimicry