This build has been archived as of 18:53, August 9, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
The HA DH Bonder uses Divert Hexes to majorly counter hexway as well as Bonds to protect the backline and key players with damage mitigation. Using this technique gives this monk defence versus most kinds of builds.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/any protection=12+1+1 divine=8+1][divert hexes][Aura of Stability][Optional][optional][Blessed Signet][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][resurrection signet][/build]
- [[Make Haste!@10] and [[Song of Concentration] or [["Fall Back!" (PvP)@10]
- [[Shield of Absorption@14] - as an all round prot.
- [[Divine Healing@11]/[[Heaven's Delight@11] - Party Healing.
- [[Rip Enchantment@3] and [[Rend Enchantments@3]/[[Rigor Mortis@3] (Increase Divine to 12). - Enchantment removal.
- 40/40 Prot set
- 40/20 Enchanting prot staff
- Various defensive sets
- Remove hexes with Divert Hexes
- Use Aura of Stability to provide anti-KD.
- Aegis can be used as a great anti-spike.
- Bond your backline and if facing non-hexways vital members of the midline for great damage mitigation, use Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
- Use Blessed Signet for energy management.
- General caster hate
- Mirror of Disenchantment and general Enchantment removal.
- Shutdown of Blessed Signet/Energy Denial.
- A host of other elites can be taken such as Peace and Harmony, Spell Breaker, BiP (consider using more Blood Magic such as Orders etc), Aura of Faith, Shatterstorm etc. (Basically anything that fits in with with your team build).
- Remember when using skills that require little specing, to bump Divine Favor up.