This build has been archived as of 02:14, 23 July 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This build primarily uses Protection Prayers skills like Zealous Benediction, Tactics line skills such as Balanced Stance, and the powerful healing skill Infuse Health to keep allies alive whilst preventing from being knocked down.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/warri protec=12+1+1 tactic=6 divine=6+1 healin=10+1][zealous benediction][reversal of fortune][shield of absorption][dismiss condition][gift of health][infuse health][shield bash@0][balanced stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Player's Choice.(Radiant or Survivor armor is preferred)
- Sword with +5 energy and 20% enchant mod (or a Fortitude modification) and a max armor Shield, +30 health. Since you have balanced stance, try to get a shield with a -2 while in a stance.
- Focus swapping items for energy when needed.
Use Zealous Benediction on targets with low health. Use Infuse Health on targets getting spiked (this requires a fast reaction time). Use Reversal of Fortune and Shield of Absorption on allies about to be taking heavy damage. Use Dismiss condition for condition removal. Use Shield Bash and Balanced Stance when you think you are getting spiked, or if you know you are about to be. Otherwise, don't spam those skills. Try to keep your energy up, casting a spell maybe once every 3-4 seconds.
- General spellcasting counters, such Backfire and Diversion.
- Knockdowns while Balanced Stance isn't up.