This build has been archived as of 00:02, 27 November 2007 (CET), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build is primarily designed for use in Guild versus Guild matches. It utilizes the Warrior's defensive Tactics line to provide additional defense for the user, allowing for both a more mobile, and stable healer. The Monk elite skill Light of Deliverance is used to effectively heal the entire party, and its low Energy cost allows the build to be run without Energy management skills.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/warri healin=12+1+1 divine=10+1 protec=8+1 tactic=2][reversal of fortune][light of deliverance][infuse health][dwaynas kiss][spirit bond][holy veil][shield bash@0][balanced stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use Light of Deliverance to maintain the health of your party at an adequate level.
- Dwayna's Kiss is your big heal, it excels against hex stacks.
- Cast Infuse Health as fast as possible on allies that are dangerously low on Health. This is expensive - use your best judgement with this skill.
- Allies under pressure, or Frenzying Warriors should be covered with Spirit Bond.
- Holy Veil should be used to remove Hexes. This should not be maintained, but cast and removed immediately.
- Use Shield Bash to defend against enemy attack skills.
- Balanced Stance should be used if knockdowns are attempted.
- A negative energy set and positive ones.
- A shield.
- Balanced Stance can be replaced with Mending Touch or Dismiss Condition for splitting.
- Holy Veil may be replaced with a different Hex-removal skill such as Smite Hex or Deny Hexes.
- For a different situational heal, replace Dwayna's Kiss with other Healing Prayers skills such as Heal Other, Signet of Rejuvenation, or Words of Comfort.
- Heavy Energy denial can be destructive, due to the lack of energy management skills.
- Skills which increase casting time can be damaging.