This build has been archived as of 16:23, 21 August 2008 (EDT)~, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Standard smiter support with a Warrior Elite that provides movement control with a weakness debuff.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W Smiting=12+1+1 divine=12+1]["You're all alone!"][Reversal of Damage][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][Smiter's Boon][Castigation Signet][Divine Healing][Res Sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Smiting Set.
- 40/40 Divine Set.
- +30 energy set.
- Spear (or another martial weapon) + Shield set.
- Make sure your martial weapons have increased Crippling duration if you're using "You're All Alone!".
- Find yourself a nice req 7/req 8 Tactics shield if you're using "Charge!".
- Keep a weapon in your inventory that increases enchantment duration and swap to it when casting Smiter's Boon, if you have the time.
- Maintain Smiter's Boon on yourself.
- Support with smiting spells. You'll want to use Smite Condi and Smite Hex mainly on your front-line.
- Use Castigation Signet to maintain your energy or assist on spikes.
- Provide party healing with Divine Healing.
- Use your Elite Shout as necessary. Remember with "You're All Alone!" that the target can't be near an ally and use your cripple-extending set as much as possible.
- Standard Caster Counters
- "Charge!" instead of "You're All Alone!". Drop Smiting to 10+1 and put tactics at 8.
- Signet of Rage for a strong spike skill against Warriors (and Paragons, to a lesser of an extent).
- Bane Signet for a spike assist that can be used defensively as well.
- Strength of Honor / Judge's Insight to buff physicals
- Sprint for a movement speed increase to split faster, if you're using "You're All Alone!" as the Elite.
- Heaven's Delight
- Release Enchantments