Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 16:52, 18 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is a powerful Random Arenas monk that uses Life Bond and Balthazar's Spirit for energy management and damage reduction.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/warrior protec=12+1+1 divine=12+1 tac=3][reversal of fortune][dismiss condition][Shield of Regeneration][deny hexes][life bond][balthazars spirit][blessed signet][bonetti's defense][/build] </pvxbig>
- Blessed Insignia
- Negative energy/defensive set;
- Casting/defensive set;
- Mid set;
- High set;
- Maintain Life Bond on all your allies, and Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
- Reversal of Fortune is your main heal.
- Dismiss Condition to remove conditions and heal.
- Deny Hexes should be used after a cast of Blessed Signet on allies with 2 or more hexes.
- Use Blessed Signet to maintain your bonds.
- Many different elites can be used for a bonder.
- Shield of Regeneration provides high amounts of regeneration and armor, making yourself and your team even more durable. When using Shield of Regeneration as your elite, it is recommended to use Glyph of Lesser Energy or Bonetti's Defense for the 2nd optional slot to provide extra energy and/or defence. If using Bonetti's Defense, put 8 points in tactics from divine favor and carry a furious weapon for extra adrenaline.
- Zealous Benediction is a cheap heal on allies below 50% health.
- Signet of Removal can be used for fast condition and hex removal rolled into one.
- Word of Healing provides a spammable spike heal.
- Guardian for blocking.
- Shield of Absorption is a great way to decrease damage.
- Gift of Health can be used as means of additional healing. If using Gift of Health, put 8 points in healing taken from divine favor.
- Holy Veil can be used instead of Deny Hexes; "pre-veiling" is great for countering builds (like the Shadow Prison Assassin). However, Holy Veil requires some knowledge of these builds and the ability to apply this knowledge to the game by knowing who the opponent is about to hex.
- For more survivability, use your secondary profession to bring defensive skills such as Shield Bash or Return.
- When carrying more enchantment skills, it may be wise to carry a weapon of Enchanting instead of Fortitude.
- Mantra of Inscriptions can be used to reduce the recharge of Blessed Signet, increasing your energy gain.