This build has been archived as of 23:49, October 22, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This build was made to counter Rigor Mortis and the spikes assassins use. By not "Blocking" you are still preventing the Assassin's Chain. Specifically made to counter Build:A/W Backbreaker Sin and Build: A/W Palm Strike Spiker.
Attributes and Skills (Hero) Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W tac=5 hea=12+1+1 pro=9+1 div=8+1][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Signet of Rejuvenation][Mending Touch][Mend Ailment][Guardian][Shield Bash][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace Signet of Rejuvenation with Shield of Absorption
- Replace Balanced Stance with Diciplined Stance if you prefer.
- Full Survivor and 1 Vitae rune.
- Spear and Shield work very well. (Both Must have +30hp)
- Hex Removal
- Small Lack of Mobility.
- Replace whatever you want.
Human Version <pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W tac=6 hea=12+1+1 div=9+1 pro=8+1][Word of Healing][Patient Spirit][Pensive Guardian][Reverse Hex][Mend Ailment][Shield of Absorption][Shield Bash][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Replace Pensive Guardian with Guardian
- Replace Shield Bash with Sprint
- Replace Whatever you want to.
- Castigation signet is used the correct way by heros. They will use it on attacking foes for the energy boon.