Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 13:10, 19 November 2008 (CET), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
This is a GvG variation of the standard Word of Healing build, intended to counter knockdowns on both monks allowing you to cope with pressure much more easily.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W name="WoH of Concentration" hea=10+1+1 pro=10+1 divine=9+1 tac=7][Word of Healing][Reversal of Fortune][Aura of Stability][Dismiss Condition][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Aegis][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A half recharge/cast time Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Word of Healing is your main heal.
- Aegis is your passive defense against melee pressure.
- Dismiss Condition is your condition removal skill.
- Aura of Stability is for preventing KDs on allies, especially the other monk.
- Reversal of Fortune is your main small prot against both spike damage and pressure.
- Spirit Bond is your big prot for stopping spikes.
- Holy Veil is your hex removal, don't forget to preveil when possible against key hexes.
- Balanced Stance prevents knockdowns on yourself.
- Energy denial
- Standard spellcaster counters
- If Balanced Stance ends, knockdowns are a problem
- Losing Word of Healing to Diversion or Signet of Humility will leave you with little or no healing power
- For self-defense and blocking, take Disciplined Stance.
- Patient Spirit instead of Reversal of Fortune.
- Aura of Stability and/or Aegis can be changed to Shield of Absorption, Guardian (increase prot one rank by dropping divine favor a rank), or Infuse Health.
- Dismiss Condition, along with another skill, can be switched our for Mending Touch and either Draw Conditions or Mend Condition.
- Protective Spirit instead of Spirit Bond.