Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This build has been archived as of 12:34, 7 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The Splinter Bonder uses the popular channeling ritualist skills, together with monk bonds for a powerfull offensive as well as defensive build.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/rit divine=10+1+1 prot=8+1 smiting=8+1 channel=10][Blessed Light][Splinter Weapon][Ancestors Rage][Warmongers Weapon][Blessed Signet][Strength of Honor][Life Bond][Balthazars Spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- Shield set: Weapon with +30 Health and +5 energy, Shield with +30 Health (and varying defense mod)
- Normal Set: Weapon with +30 Health and +5 energy, Offhand with +30 Health and +5 Armor while enchanted.
- High Energy set: wand/offhand both +15/-1 energy.
- Blessed Light as your heal, condition/hex removal.
- Splinter Weapon at a melee-target(for example, a dervish) and Warmongers Weapon at a fast-attacking melee-target(for example, a assassin with flurry).
- Ancestor's Rage as spike support.
- Bond your backline up with Life Bond and your melee with Strength Of Honor.
- Use Balthazar's Spirit at yourself to regain energy back when Life Bond is triggered.
- Your elite is very variable. Other examples are SoD as blocking skill, Offering of Spirit if you can't manage your energy, SoJ for a knockdown spiking skill, Signet of Removal for a cheap hex/condition removal, Spellbreaker to protect to ghostly hero on the altar, Divert for a good hex removal, SoR so you have a selfheal in splits at capture points, ect.
- If you face something without physical attackers, don't use Life Bond.
- Strength of Honor is used for Assassin frontliners or dervish frontliners. If using warriors, it's not worth the energy.